Mountain Bike Responsibility Code
1) You must remain under control and proceed in such a manner that you can stop or avoid other people and objects.
2) Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
3) As you proceed downhill or overtake another person you must avoid the people below and beside you.
4) When entering a trail or starting downhill, you must look uphill and yield to other riders.
5) All riders must wear helmets.
6) If you are involved in or witness a collision or accident, you must remain at the scene and identify yourself to the Bike Patrol.
7) Keep off all closed trails and closed areas. Do not ride on summer road, observe and obey all signs and warnings.
8) Do not cut switchbacks.
9) You must not use lifts or terrain if your ability is impaired through the use of drugs or alcohol.
10) You must have sufficient physical dexterity, ability and knowledge to safely ride and unload lifts. If in doubt ask the attendant.
SUGARLOAF PARK LIABILITY IS EXCLUDED BY THESE CONDITIONS
Notice to all users of the Mountain Bike Facilities Exclusion of Liability _ Assumption of Risk
As a condition of use of the Sugarloaf Park mountain bike facilities, the ticket holder agrees to waive any and all claims and to release the Minister of Tourism and Parks for the Province of New Brunswick and their employees and representatives (hereinafter “the Releasees”) from any and all liability from any loss, damage, expense or injury, including death, that I may suffer as a result of mountain biking at SURGARLOAF PROVINCIAL PARK or my use of or presence in Sugarloaf Provincial Park, due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract or breach of any statutory or other duty of care on the part of the Releasees, and also including the failure on the part of the Releasees to safeguard or protect me from the risks, dangers and hazards of using these facilities.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WAIVER THAT MUST BE SIGNED WHEN BUYING TICKETS OR PASSES